Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Beginning

Stephen Clancy - The Uphill Road....

I've decided to set up this blog to map my journey, to what I hope is success in cycling. It is going to be an uphill road without a doubt. I have dreamed for long enough about a career in cycling, and only recently have I really decided to go for it. I want it, and I want to do whatever it takes to make it happen. I have set myself a mission, to reach my goal, which is simple: to make a successful career in cycling.


I don't know how to work this yet! However, the reason I set it up is simple. I hope that it will add to my motivation and to gain support for what will surely be a difficult journey. The plan is to keep it up to date with my progressions, race results, photos and future plans etc. I hope someday it will end up to be a blog like those of the pro cyclists who inspire me. I am willing to give whatever it takes, so here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Stephen,
    I am happy to be your first member.
    I am delighted to read that you are going to go for a career in cycling.
    You have always been self motivated and determined in everything that you do.
    Cycling is your passion. You are so positive in your outlook and your stated mission is achievable.
    Three motto's:
    1. 'If they can - I can'
    2.'Tough days don't last, tough people do'
    3. 'Surround yourself with great people'

    Go for it !

    Kieran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephen!
    It seems that you haven't touch your blog for a while. There are people out there who would appreciate an insight from a team like Novo - Nordisk. Don't you think it's time to start pushing the buttons again?
    Have a nice pro year!
    Petros.

    ReplyDelete